UNTN ON-LINE TESTING
WHITE BELT THROUGH HI-RED
PAY FOR THE TEST
Once students have 12 weeks of classes recorded on the "Student Roster" and/or in-person class records (from prior rank / test) and they have studied their forms (Poomsae) in their weekly classes, they are eligible to advance to the next color belt.
Pay for the test. Once you pay for the test you will be emailed a PASSWORD.
Return to this page and click on the button below "take my test" then enter your password when prompted.
TAKE THE TEST
Click on the button below to take your test. Before you take the test you should have the following ready.
1. A printed copy of your school manual available for download in the weekly online class training space.
2. A video of you performing your form / poomsae (if required) for upload on the testing page.
3. A video of you performing your testing kick for upload on the testing page.
GET YOUR NEW CERTIFICATE
Once you have taken your test and clicked on the submit button on the test form, one of the following will occur:
1. If you do not pass, you will be emailed with assistance to help you succeed. You can take your test as many times as you need to.
2. If you pass the test, you will be emailed your new rank certificate and the roster will be updated to reflect your new rank. You will be mailed (to the address you provide on the test form) your new belt or you will receive it during in-person training if convenient.